Illuminaughty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet confession

Go down

Pet confession Empty Pet confession

Post by Kyla Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:44 am

I felt like the confession board isn't good enough for the topic!

I just sent a reply on an online ad about a 10 gallon tank for sale near by. I haven't really thought this through but I would like to have some more pet than what I already have. 10 Gallons is really small imo but I'm too afraid of having something really large. I get too inspired by FP people and their bettas Razz But this tank comes with 5 guppys and 2 Corydoras - too many fish for that small space so I would have to rehome the fish if I got to buy them.

There's also the issue with my cat (which is too large to be cat) he would adore having fish Twisted Evil

I haven't asked my mother yet about it since I know she would be bothered by it, I live alone and are adult ofc but she would be the one to take care for every pet while I'm away on school trips and stuff. And I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be happy about it, especially not since she's probably the one who has to come with me to fetch the tank if it's still available :3

Don't know where I could have a tank of any size with water in it but I guess it's a good idea to first see if it's still available before jumping to conclusions about where to put it, what to put in it, what to do with the current fish and so on.
Kyla
Kyla

http://parkdufa.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum