Illuminaughty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternatives to milk

Go down

Alternatives to milk Empty Alternatives to milk

Post by Kyla Sat May 30, 2015 7:10 pm

My fridge currently contain cows milk, sheep milk, soy milk and I had some chocolate oat milk but I drank it up because I could. Also some coconut milk (but that's another kind of product altogether). The sheep milk is worthless, it taste like I imagine breast milk would taste. Kind of flat and synthetic. It's a no for me, or more like 3/10 with 10 being like "WOW" and 1 being horrific. So not worth what I paid for it, but now have I tried and can drop the idea of buying it.

The chocolate oat milk was kind of odd to begin with. I think wet oat kind of taste like face cream. But this had chocolate in it so It was a mixture of two worlds ... well duh Razz It contained sugar so I guess that might pull up the rating a bit, but I'd say it's a 6/10. The soy milk tasted soy, it was good as is but I tried it in tea and it tasted soy. I don't want my tea to taste like soy. So I guess regular milk can go into the tea and soy milk could be drank as is. I'd say a 6/10 to this one too.

But I'd like to know what alternatives to milk that you have tried (if any) and how you rate them (esp. together with other products).
Kyla
Kyla

http://parkdufa.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum